In prayer, the Holy Spirit has highlighted four key passages for 2022:
“To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write: These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I know your deeds. See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you. Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.” – Revelation 3:7-10 [quoting Isaiah 22:22]
I (Rick) believe the Lord will continue the shakings I saw in a vision in 2016, in which there were periods of shaking, calm, and then another shaking. These were like birth contractions, increasing in intensity, but with breathing spells in between the contractions.
I was shown in 2016 that when these shakings began, they would result in:
- Water flowing into the very driest places. Therefore, we will see the Holy Spirit moving in great power in what have traditionally been some of the hardest, driest places spiritually, such as Saudi Arabia.
- Increased polarization. Therefore, we will see even greater and clearer polarization, as there will be little grey of confusion or compromise, but good and evil, the wheat and the tares will both accelerate in their maturity.
- A gradual increase of miracles, healings, and harvest coming from a Body that knows its weakness and has learned dependence and humility. These miracles, healings and harvest will snowball at a certain point of “critical mass”. We believe the Lord has shown us there will be a great movement in 2022 of “deliverance ministry” not seen since the times of Derek Prince and the Hammonds. Much of the deliverance and healing will take place in public places such as parks and malls, and in some cases stadiums, demonstrating in power the gospel of the Kingdom of God.
“The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.” – Matthew 3:10
In the governmental arena, the Lord is “laying the ax to the root”. Because the roots were deeper and stronger than many realized, this calls for patient perseverance by those called to governmental intercession, so that in many places there will be not only an exposure, but a deep rooting out of evil systems.
I (Rick) felt the Lord speak recently to me: “Shakings expose roots. Greater shakings uproot”. Therefore we must continue to believe for not just exposure, but the uprooting of systems of evil in nations for which we are interceding.
Certain nations will emerge as models or templates for movements of reformation and transformation. Some of these are:
- Czech Republic
- United Arab Emirates
Isaiah 60:1-12 will accelerate in its fulfillment in Jerusalem and in Israel.
- Although quoted much about the Church (to which it can be applied), the original and main intent of this passage was that in a time of “thick darkness upon the nations”, His light and glory will arise upon literal Jerusalem in such a way that world leaders will come to the brightness of its rising, turning to Jerusalem and Israel for answers that work to the crises that nations are facing. More nations will move their embassy to Jerusalem. Nations will increasingly see the fruit of their attitude towards Israel, resulting in blessing or a curse.
- This passage also predicts a return of commerce and relationship between countries of the Arabian Peninsula with Israel, and even those who will come from Saudi Arabia to worship the Lord God of Israel in Israel.
- This passage also predicts a great new wave of Aliyah, of Jews returning to Israel, especially from the West (Europe, North and South America). Many from Latin and South America will be helped by a “Ruth Church” to return to Israel with their silver and gold, rather than in destitution like those Jews of Europe who returned after WWII.
In the governmental realm, 2022 will be a time of new alignments between nations. Certain old alignments that have ruled for decades will fall apart, and new alignments will form, both for good and for evil:
- There will be a continued momentum of the alignment of many so-called “Muslim nations” with Israel that will be more than just a “cold peace”. There will be a highway of light forming from these nations that will make a “warm peace” with Israel and will align with it against evil alliances allowed for a time between Iran, Turkey, Russia, and China. (At the same time, we need to pray that the new alliances with Israel will not be used in any wrong ways by Islamic agendas).
- There will also be new alliances forming and strengthened to stand against threats coming from the regime ruling China. Key in these new alliances will be:
- The USA (If there is a greater spiritual awakening in the USA that affects the government.)
- There will be new alignments between emerging “sheep nations”, especially in Latin and South America, and in Africa. These nations will move forward quickly in their economies and in blessing in the “mountains of society”.
“Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, ‘Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand. If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?’” – Matthew 12:25,26
The worldwide intercession movement will increasingly use against the powers of darkness a weapon that those powers of darkness have used against the Church: Division.
As we come into a deeper understanding of this, we will:
- See division coming in a strong way upon the ruling regime of China. This will severely set back their agenda for global domination.
- See division between Sunni and Shia Muslims, that will help further tear down the wall of Islam so that a great Harvest will come forth.